As a reminder, from FIFA 17 onward, you can cast your vote to choose which players to include in the various teams for the season. Usually a few weeks beforehand the list of candidates is provided, from which the 11 best players can be selected by creating a lineup. This year’s Bundesliga TOTS nominees were unveiled on April 25, and as usual it was possible to vote for them on the EA Sports website until April 28.
The final results are determined by an algorithm that combines user votes with those cast by EA Sports based on some undisclosed criteria. The top 11 soccer players selected for each team are revealed a few weeks after voting.
TOTS Bundesliga card candidates
Let’s take a quick look at the list of this season’s Bundesliga Candidates:
- Koen Casteels – VfB Wolfsburg
- Kevin Trapp – Eintracht Frankfurt
- Gregor Kobel – Borussia Dortmund
- Mark Flekken – SC Freiburg
- Frederik Rönnow – Union Berlin
- Alphonso Davies – Bayern München
- Danilo Doekhi – Union Berlin
- Matthijs De Ligt – Bayern München
- Christian Günter – SC Freiburg
- Jeremie Frimpong – Bayer 04 Leverkusen
- Nico Schlotterbeck – Borussia Dortmund
- Raphael Guerreiro – Borussia Dortmund
- Mitchell Weiser – Werder Bremen
- Benjamin Pavard – Bayern München
- Willi Orban – RB Leipzig
- Jamal Musiala – Bayern München
- Dominik Szoboszlai – RB Leipzig
- Vincenzo Grifo – SC Freiburg
- Julian Brandt – Borussia Dortmund
- Serge Gnabry – Bayern München
- Joshua Kimmich – Bayern München
- Ritsu Doan – SC Freiburg
- Florian Kainz – 1. FC Köln
- Leroy Sané – Bayern München
- Jae-Sung Lee – FSV Mainz 05
- Wataru Endo – VfB Stuttgart
- Jude Bellingham – Borussia Dortmund
- Jonas Hofmann – Borussia M’gladbach
- Thomas Müller – Bayern München
- Ellyes Skhiri – 1. FC Köln
- Randal Kolo Muani – Eintracht Frankfurt
- Dodi Lukebakio – Hertha BSC
- Florian Wirtz – Bayer 04 Leverkusen
- Niclas Füllkrug – Werder Bremen
- Marcus Thuram – Borussia M’gladbach
- Sheraldo Becker – Union Berlin
- Moussa Diaby – Bayer 04 Leverkusen
- Christopher Nkunku – RB Leipzig
- Mergim Berisha – FC Augsburg
- Karim Onisiwo – FSV Mainz 05
Team of The Season Bundesliga Player Analysis.
Time to take a look at one of the TOTS teams that delivers the most surprises in every edition of FIFA, namely the Bundesliga Team of the Season. This league is not widely used for roses on FUT, but it is often found in hybrids and always has very strong players. We will therefore analyze the best players in the German league that have been chosen by fans.
TOTS Bundesliga was released on May 12 and contains 14 movement players and a goalkeeper as well as 3 TOTS Moments players. TOTS Moments players are cards that have the exact same enhancement as TOTS cards and celebrate the best individual performances of the season.
In this team we can observe a great prevalence of players from Bayern Munich, this season’s revelation team in the German league (fielding as many as 7). Next are 4 players from Borussia Dortmund and 2 players from Bayer Leverkusen. The remaining 5 players belong to Leipzig, Werder Bremen, Eintracht Frankfurt, Borussia M’Gladbach and Wolfsburg. As a reminder, this team consists of the nominee players who have delivered the best performances in this Bundesliga season, and these are the nominees who have received the most votes from EA Sports and gamers. Of course, there are other players who have had a great season in this league and are obtainable in non-tradable versions by completing SBC and Limited Time Goals.
Obviously these cards, like all TOTS cards will have a very high value on the market in terms of credits, so unless you are a FUT millionaire it will be very difficult to buy them. One will then have to hope to find them in the packages by taking advantage of the targets and SBCs. These cards, as we can see even just from their overall are among the strongest in the game, so obviously they are almost all recommended cards in competitive.
Let us now see a brief review of all these strong players:
- Jude Bellingham (97) – Here we are looking at the strongest card on this team, that of Borussia Dortmund’s 2003-class English central midfielder. This year his is again the strongest Ultimate Team card by stats, and even by a lot compared to many others (in fact, he even surpassed Gullit TOTY Icon!). After another banner season, Bellingham gets a card that has all stats starting at 90, and in fact we find him ranked first among players for in game stats with a total of 2647! His highest stats are dribbling, passing and physical (98, 94 and 94), he also has 93 defense and the other three stats have 90. He can play CC, CDC and ES, has 4 stars of skill moves and as many as 5 stars of weak foot, as well as workrates expensively (High/High). A stratospheric in-game player, capable of excelling in every fundamental and every part of the field, buggy in contrasts and rebounds, phenomenal in all roles. An obviously highly recommended card at any level of play.
- Jamal Musiala (97) – Another card with the highest overall belongs to Bayern Munich’s 2003-class German trequartista, a very strong player even at his age. This season he has netted an impressive 15 goals and 16 assists, an incredible haul that is a testament to his enormous potential. His card is very strong, as we can see from his speed, dribbling and passing values (94, 98 and 92), he also has a good 88 shooting. He has as many as 5 stars of skill moves and 4 stars of weak foot, can play COC, CC and ES and is 1.83 m tall. In game he is a very agile and very technical player, he has really incredible dribbling and is very buggy in rebounds and shots. A very buggy player definitely highly recommended in online and competitive matches.
- Matthijs De Ligt (96) – Let’s take a quick look at another Bayern Munich player, this time it’s the turn of the Dutch central defender formerly of Juventus and Ajax. After an uneasy start, the Dutchman quickly carved out a starring role for himself in Bayern’s defense, even netting 3 goals and 1 assist. This TOTS version of De Ligt has phenomenal stats for a DC such as those of speed, defense and physique (90, 95 and 96), clearly he is one of the best central defenders in the game. This player is 1.89 m tall and is particularly strong in the head, especially on set pieces where he can score with ease. In game, he is a very fast and very physically strong central defender, skilled in standing tackles but especially in slides, defending almost automatically. Devastating card recommended for both online and obviously competitive matches.
- Joshua Kimmich (96) – Amazing season again for Bayern Munich’s German halfback, who is now a role model for every halfback. Beware of this TOTS version because it is one of the strongest and most underrated cards in the game, as it has very high stats and does not cost too much either. He has all stats from 80 and up, the three highest being dribbling, defense and passing (92, 92 and 98), he also has a very good 86 speed and a very high 90 physical. His workrates (High/High) are wasteful, but make him great for those who play with pressing once the ball is lost. His in game stats are very high and in fact on the virtual field he is a buggy player capable of doing anything, excelling in interceptions and setting up. A simply formidable player, highly recommended in competitive and online matches.
- Christopher Nkunku (95) – Let’s move on to another Bundesliga phenomenon, we are talking about Leipzig’s French striker, the undisputed leader of his club with his 19 goals and 7 assists. The Leipzig star is one of the strongest strikers in the game, as he has all stats from 81 and up and also has high in game stats. His highest values are in speed, dribbling and passing (97, 97 and 93), he also has a very strong 91 shooting. It has as many as 5 stars of both skill moves and weak foot, and it is a card with sensational characteristics and values, one of the strongest and most buggy ever, it can do ATT, TA and COC. In game he is a phenomenal player, very fast, extremely technical and with a shot that can always put the ball where the goalkeeper cannot reach. Paper obviously highly recommended for both competitive and online matches.
- Moussa Diaby (94) – Bayer Leverkusen’s French right winger class ’99 had his best season this year, scoring an impressive 14 goals and 11 assists. This paper is one of the best right wings in the Bundesliga. He has almost everything an outfielder needs; he has high shooting and passing stats (89 and 90), but his best stats are the near-top stats of speed and dribbling (99 and 98) that make him devastating on the wing. He has 5 stars of skill moves but only 3 stars of weak foot and very offensive workrates (High/Low), can do AD, ED, AS and AT. A very strong player overall, very fast and very adept at jumping man, he also has excellent shooting and passing values that make him dangerous in every area of the field. Definitely a highly recommended card both in competitive and online matches also because it costs less than 600,000 credits.
- Julian Brandt (93) – Let’s look at another player with a very high overall who belongs to the Bundesliga, namely Borussia Dortmund’s German trequartista. This player has had a really not bad season with his 9 goals and 9 assists that is allowing Dortmund to play the season finale 1 point behind Bayern Munich 1st in the standings. His three strongest stats are about shooting, dribbling and passing (90, 96 and 93) but he also has a good speed value (86). He has 4 stars of weak foot and skill moves and is 1.85 m tall. A very balanced and effective card in its roles of CC, COC, AD and AS. In game, he is a very technically proficient player, very precise with his knockout and outside shots and has a really not bad pass, he only costs about 35,000 credits so he is a bargain. A player usable at all levels of play for Bundesliga rosters.
- Alphonso Davies (92) – Another TOTS card for Bayern Munich is that of the Canadian left-back. This year he has netted 3 goals and as many as 8 assists in addition to an excellent World Cup in a Canada jersey. His new card is that of one of the strongest left-backs in the German league. He has very good dribbling, defense and physical stats (92, 84 and 86) but his best value is in speed, at the highest limit (99). A very quick and effective player on the flank, with very good stats and thus capable of excelling in any situation on the field. A very strong player and highly recommended at all levels of the game, he costs about 300,000 credits at the moment.
- Jeremie Frimpong (92) – Bayer Leverkusen’s 2000-class Dutch right-back has been one of the best full-backs this season, and he gets a really strong card. This player is one of the best right-backs in the German league, given his very high stats of speed, defense and physique (99, 85 and 86), he also has excellent dribbling and passing values (97 and 87). He has 4 stars of weak foot and skill moves and workrates expendable (High/High), is 1.71 tall and can do TD, ADA and ED. In game he is solid defensively and very fast, he has pretty much everything a fullback needs, defensively he is good but not too strong. Paper definitely recommended for online matches and you can try it in competitive.
- Niclas Fullkrug (92) – Werder Bremen’s German striker has been one of the best strikers this Bundesliga season, managed to score an impressive 16 goals and 6 assists and gets a well-deserved TOTS version. This striker is very strong physically and also has good stats, his three best and are those of dribbling, shooting and physical, (91, 94 and 91), he also has a good 87 speed and is 1.89 m tall. He has 4 stars of both skill moves and weak foot and can do ATT and TA. In game he is a buggy player capable of winning rebounds and overcoming opponents through speed and physical strength, partly because he is lengthy. It is definitely a card that can be used in online matches and can also be tried in competitive in low-cost teams (it costs only 28,000 credits).
- Gregor Kobel (92) – Let’s take a quick look at another Borussia Dortmund player who is very strong between the posts, we are talking about Borussia Dortmund’s Swiss goalkeeper. This special version of Kobel is the only goalkeeper on this team and has certainly been one of the best extreme defenders this season. He has very high stats such as those of diving, reflexes and grip (93, 97 and 91), he also has a good 90 placement, given his stats he is the best goalkeeper in the Bundesliga. This goalkeeper is 1.95 m tall and is particularly strong in high catches, exits and placements. In game he is a very buggy goalkeeper, so this is an outstanding value-for-money card since it costs only 28,000 credits. Definitely this is a highly recommended card in both online and competitive games.
- Kolo Muani (92) – Time to also take a look at Frankfurt’s new very strong best player card, we are talking about Kolo Muani, a very talented French striker. A sensational season for him topped by an impressive 22 goals and 15 assists, he literally slaughtered opposing rearguards. This card has very high values for speed, dribbling and shooting (95, 94 and 90), it also has a good 87 passing. He has 4 stars of skill moves and weak foot, can do ATT, TA and ED and is 1.87 m tall. In game he is a buggy player since he combines great speed with good physical strength, even his shooting seems much higher. This is a player recommended for online matches and usable in competitive, costs very little, only 40,000 credits at the moment.
- Leroy Sané (91) – Bayern Munich’s German outfielder has finally regained his form after the physical problems that have plagued his past seasons. This season he has finally shown his qualities again and has netted an impressive 14 goals and 9 assists. His three strongest stats concern speed, dribbling and shooting (95, 92 and 91) but he also has a good passing value (89). He has 4 stars of weak foot and skill moves and is 1.83 m tall. A very balanced and effective card in its roles of ES, COC, ED and AS. In game he is a very fast player, technically proficient, has a very good shot and also a very good passer, he only costs about 40,000 credits so he is a very good deal. He is certainly one of the best outfielders in the Bundes and is therefore a player who can be used at all levels of play for German league rosters.
- Jonas Hofmann (90) – Let’s move on to Borussia M’Gladbach to find another very strong player in the three-quarter, we are talking about the German trequartista class of ’92. This is his first TOTS release and he has good stats for his role; on the season he has netted an impressive 12 goals and 11 assists. The highest stats are passing and dribbling (both 90), but he also has good values for speed and shooting (85 and 75). He has 4 stars of skill moves and 4 stars of weak feet and is 1.76 m tall. Although his stats are not very high, he is a fairly reliable player, adept at getting assists to attackers and strong technically. It is definitely a card that can be used for online matches although for competitive it is definitely not recommended.
- Nico Schlotterbeck (90) – Dortmund’s latest player on this team is the German central defender class of ’99, once again the author of a great season. This year it is also thanks to him that Dortmund will be in the Champions League next year; he also netted four goals and four assists. He is certainly one of the best in his role in this league, we can see it in his speed, defense and physical values (86, 92 and 90). A 6’91 tall player who makes physical strength and contrasts his main strength, he is quite buggy and difficult to dribble, he is also quite strong in the head. This card is usable in online matches and not recommended in competitive; it costs only 20,000 credits.
- Leon Goretzka (95) – The first TOTS Moments card is that of Bayern Munich’s strong German central midfielder. This has definitely not been his best season but he has still had a very good season and has netted 6 goals and 6 assists so far in the season. He has all stats starting at 90, the strongest being dribbling, passing and physical (91, 92 and 93), so he is one of the best midfielders in the Bundesliga. He has 3 stars of skill moves, as many as 5 stars of weak feet, can play CC and CDC and is 1.89 m tall. His paper is very strong and can also become Lengthy with the right understanding styles. In game he is a devastating player in every situation, strong physically and wins many rebounds and confrontations. This card is very strong as stats and is also buggy in game, so it is highly recommended in both online and competitive games.
- Sadio Mané (95) – Among the strongest players in this league could not miss the Senegalese former Liverpool star, playing left wing, author once again of an incredible season with 12 goals and 6 assists. At the stats level he is unquestionably one of the best cards in the Bundesliga, he has very high values and in game stats for his role. He has devastating dribbling, shooting and passing values (94, 90 and 89), a very good 85 physical and a very good 96 speed. He has as many as 5 stars of skill moves 4 stars of weak foot, can do ATT, AS, ES and AT. In game he is very strong and buggy, can jump over any player and has an accurate and powerful shot. A clearly highly recommended card for competitive and online matches.
- Maxence Lacroix (91) – First special release for Wolfsburg’s 2000-year-old French central defender, who gets a well-deserved TOTS Moments card. Lacroix has not played very much this season; when he has played, however, he has provided good defensive solidity for his club. He has very solid stats for his role, his best values are those of speed, defense and physique (91, 91 and 90), he is a player of imposing physical stature, in fact, he is 6’3″ tall. In the game he is a decisive player in confrontations and rebounds, he has very good physical strength that allows him to move opponents and he is very skillful with his head; he is also very fast. A very reliable player, definitely usable in online games and you can try him in competitive.
TOTS Bundesliga Non-Swappable Cards Analysis.
Special non-exchangeable cards for the Bundesliga TOTS event that can be obtained for a limited time were also included this time. As of now, as many as 6 have been released, 2 of which are obtainable with a limited-time goal, while the other 4 are obtainable with a dedicated Rose Creation Challenge.
Cards obtainable with the Pink Creation Challenges
Let’s look now at the 4 cards obtainable with the Pink Creation Challenges, they have very good ratings, very good stats and are very buggy. Two of these have 93 ratings and the remaining have 92 and 91 overall, some of which belong to players who were among the most used in the first editions of FUT. Let us see what cards are obtainable through SBC, and analyze them:
- Marco Reus (93) – Let’s start right away with a player with very high overall who belongs in the Bundesliga, namely the German trequartista captain of Borussia Dortmund. This player has belonged to Dortmund for more than 10 years and has had a great season with 8 goals and 7 assists to his credit which allows him to get this TOTS. His three strongest stats are about speed, shooting and dribbling (95, 90 and 93) but he also has excellent passing (90), can be AS, ES and ATT. He has 4 stars of skill moves and as many as 5 stars of weak feet and is 6 feet tall. A very balanced and effective card in his role, in game he is a very fast and technically proficient player, very adept with effect and outside shots. A recommended player at all levels for Bundesliga rosters, his SBC costs about 300,000 credits.
- Serge Gnabry (93) – Another very strong TOTS card is that of Bayern Munich’s German right fielder, one of the best players on the German champion team. This is an extremely well-deserved TOTS for one of the Bavarian team’s dragons; he has netted an impressive 16 goals and 11 assists at the moment. A very solid card that has very useful values of speed, dribbling and shooting (94, 94 and 91), with a very good 89 passing. He has 4 stars of both skill moves and weak foot and offensive workrates (High/Medium), can do AD and ED. In game, he is a buggy and very agile player, with a very accurate knockout and outside shot, and he is very technical and solid. A player usable in competitive and online matches for a cost close to 100,000 credits.
- Vincenzo Grifo (92) – Third special release for Freiburg’s Italian left back, who has been summoned to the national team often lately, this year totaling an impressive 16 goals and 7 assists. This left outfielder is one of the best in his league, and he is Freiburg’s dragon. His three best stats are speed, dribbling and passing (93, 92 and 91), he also has a good 90 shooting. He has 4 stars of both skill moves and weak foot, can do ED, AD, ADA and COC. In game he is a technical and complete player, he is quite fast and has a really good shot and passing, definitely good for the price of his SBC (60,000 credits). Overall, it is a great card to get, recommended in online games and to try in competitive.
- Raphaël Guerreiro (91) – Borussia Dortmund’s Portuguese left-back gets his fifth special release that testifies to a great season. Guerreiro has been working overtime this year and has managed to put up five goals and an impressive 14 assists on the season. In this card he is TS and can also play ES, CC and ASA with very solid and balanced stats, all from 78 and up. His three best values are those related to dribbling, defense and passing (95, 88 and 94), he also has a very good 87 shooting and a good 88 speed. He is a very technical and skilled ball and foot player, he can defend, set up and is therefore useful in every part of the field, he is 5’7″ tall. and has 4 stars of both skill moves and weak feet. A player who can be used in online matches and can also be tried in competitive games, his SBC costs about 160,000 credits.
Cards obtainable with time-limited goals
Now that we have analyzed the players obtainable by SCRs, it is time to take a look at the two players obtainable by goal, namely Marcus Thuram (90) and Danilho Doekhi (90).
Let’s look at the time-limited goals that must be completed to obtain these cards:
Year in Review (Deadline May 22, 2023 at 7:00 p.m.)
In this special set of objectives you will need to solve some puzzles to complete them, we will look at the puzzles and the direct solutions to solve them.
Group Prize: Marcus Thuram (90) TOTS (non-exchangeable) x1 + Rare Players Package (non-exchangeable) x1 + 300 PE
- “Sting Like a Bee”: Enigma: This team started 2023 with a league unbeaten streak. Recreate their path and solve this puzzle! You will need to field four players from this team among the starters. Solution: Win 8 matches with 4 Borussia Dortmund players in the starting squad in Squad Battles at Amateur level or higher (or Rivals or FUT Champions).(Prize: Eight Bundesliga Players Package (non-tradable) x1)
- “Mewa exultation”: Enigma: This player’s excellent performance proved instrumental in his team’s comfortable victory. Hats off! Can you solve this puzzle? Solution: Score 3 goals in a win with an Austrian player in Squad Battles at Amateur level or higher (or Rivals or FUT Champions).(Prize: 2500 PE)
- “Bavarian Victory: Enigma: The season opened on a high note, with a team capable of scoring half a dozen goals in a one-sided match. Recreate their dominance to solve this puzzle. Solution: Score 6 goals with Bayern Munich players in a Squad Battles match at Amateur level or higher (or Rivals or FUT Champions).(Prize: 2500 PE)
- “Incredible Challenge: Enigma: Never give up! Hope is the last to die, even when it seems to be over. This team showed all its character with this fantastic comeback in the final! Can you solve this puzzle? Solution: Score 3 goals with Leipzig players in Squad Battles at Amateur level or higher (or Rivals or FUT Champions).(Prize: Bundesliga Eleven Player Package 81+ (non-tradable) x1)
- “Relegation Struggle”: Enigma: A team from the capital city has had a difficult season so far. Score as many goals as their season wins at the end of Day 31 to solve this puzzle! Solution: Score a goal in 6 different wins with a Hertha Berlin player in Squad Battles at Amateur level or higher (or Rivals or FUT Champions).(Prize: 2500 PE)
- “Best 5: Enigma: At the end of the 31st day, these 5 clubs occupied the top positions in the rankings. Deploy two players from each of these clubs in the next 10 games to solve this puzzle! Solution: Play 10 matches with 2 Bayern Munich players, 2 Borussia Dortmund players, 2 Leipzig players, 2 Union Berlin players and 2 Freiburg players in Squad Battles at Amateur level or higher (or Rivals or FUT Champions). (Award: Gerd Muller (89) Basic Icon (non-exchangeable) x1)
- “Proof of Strength”: Enigma: This team has delighted soccer fans with its incredible performances this season! This challenge in particular ended their 5-game winless streak. Can you solve this puzzle? Solution: Score 2 goals with Union Berlin players in a Squad Battles victory at the Amateur level or higher (or Rivals or FUT Champions). (Prize: Danilho Doekhi (90) TOTS (non-exchangeable) x1)
Let us now take a brief look at the TOTS cards we will receive after the completion of this group of goals:
- Marcus Thuram (90) – Borussia M’Gladbach’s French striker has been one of the best strikers this Bundesliga season, managed to score an impressive 16 goals and 6 assists and gets a well-deserved TOTS version. This striker is very strong physically and also has good stats, his three best and are those of speed, shooting and dribbling, (94, 91 and 91), he also has a very good 90 physical and is a good 1.92 m tall. He can do ATT, ES and TA, has 4 stars of both skill moves and weak foot and is lengthy. In game he is a buggy player able to win rebounds and outrun opponents through speed and physical strength, he also has a great shot and is also lengthy so on Next Gen he is devastating. A card definitely recommended in online games and to try in competitive as well, obtainable at virtually no cost.
- Danilho Doekhi (90) – Second special release for the Dutch central defender of Union Berlin, a team that was first in the German league for many months. This player has been a revelation this season and has helped keep the goal unbroken on many occasions, he has also netted as many as 5 goals and 2 assists. He has solid stats for his role, his best values are those of speed, defense and physique (84, 90 and 95), he is a player of imposing physical stature, in fact, he is 6’3″ tall. In the game, he is a robust player in confrontations and rebounds, has incredible physical strength that allows him to move opponents and is very skilled with his head. A very reliable player, definitely usable in online games but not recommended in competitive.